Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desire HD Sat Nav

Options
  • 29-10-2010 5:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

hey,

just got my desire hd yesterday, delighted! Vodafone prepay €445
    Its my first android phone so getting used to the ropes.

When I go into navigation maps on cannot seem to get passed searching for gps? anyone else have this problem or know what i am doing wrong?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭extremehalo

hey,

When I go into navigation maps on cannot seem to get passed searching for gps? anyone else have this problem or know what i am doing wrong?

Right got it sorted, just needed a little patience! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭thirtythirty

"Oh look at me, I have a Desire HD"

;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

hey,

can you use full htcsense.com services?

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭extremehalo

yup, seems to alright. So far I have used the phone locator option and requested it to be locked, no problems with either!

On the location map my phone location is a bit of but i guess thats to do with no gps been on or where the cell tower is located?

Advertisement