Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any events in galway?

Options
  • 29-10-2010 12:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

any airsoft games kicking off in galway area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭dwelby101

not that i know of dude. It sucks having to travell every time you want to play!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 MarkMcD

i heard that the urban extreme site is opened up by someone else recently. if anyone knows any info about this please post it, group running it, contact details, times anything. im heading out here tomorrow to check if anyone is on site, im with the gmit airsoft club and let me tell you there many people ready and waiting for a site to open in galway. gtac 1 was supposed to be moving to a coillte site closer to town, and also airsoft underground was supposed to take off back in may. there is a group of people evelyn and martin that are trying to start something again in the last while, please support them by posting interest for sites in galway.
    Regards,
    MArk Mc Dougall,
    GMIT Airsoft Club.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭dwelby101

Well, i can definately say that myself and at least 3 others would definately play regularly if there was a site based in or near galway city!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 docinabox

Hey Mark im in GMIT and ive been looking for fellow airsoft players in the college. Been dying to do something. Can you PM details on the club?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 MarkMcD

the club was active in may. Would like to get a site in galway for regular weekly games. The college was unsupportive to me this year so all organising will be done by us. which would mean car pooling down to limerick every fortnight for a game if we could organise a group.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭micro power

dwelby101 wrote: »
    Well, i can definately say that myself and at least 3 others would definately play regularly if there was a site based in or near galway city!
    did u try tigerland in sligo its a good woodland site i used to play in gtac but tigerland is a lot better worth the spin ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 docinabox

did u try tigerland in sligo its a good woodland site i used to play in gtac but tigerland is a lot better worth the spin ;)

Would love to try it but they only do weekend games right? Working every weekend interferes with much needed airsoft time :(

Advertisement