Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween

Options
  • 28-10-2010 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,841 ✭✭✭✭

Probably know the answer already, but i'm possibly going to Limerick this weekend and heading out Saturday night. Would i be right in thinking that if i get all fancy dress i won't be the only one?

And yes, i know it is actually halloween weekend and the probability is high, i just don't want to be the only twat dressed up...

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭dave 27

hah..halloween weekend in a city with nearly 30,000 college students..i think you'll be safe! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,841 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I was thinking as much. :) I'm betting with herself how many people i manage to get to drop their drink at the bar. Gonna stand behind them dressed as the Saw Puppet... 412STrCJy0L._SL75_SS50_.jpg:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭langdang

You must be very small ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

Anyone know what pubs clubs are having best dressed competitions, Halloween festivities etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,157 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Mickey Martins, Smyths and Trinity Rooms have their Halloween parties on tomorrow night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

Town will be hoppin, we'll be jazzin the pub up all scary, have apple I Pad for best dressed....

Happy Halloween

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

not to be suckin up to Ken, but the old Quarter does have the best costume party every year, great buzz and loads of people make a huge effort. I'm screwed for a costume this year, but I've won some great stuff in there over the years, they don't skimp on prizes.

Thanks z.... We do put lot into it and havevforvyears and effort people make is worth it,,, have some nice watches from Keanes jewellers, lots of spots and as said have the Apple I Pad worth £500.00 as first prize, no euro symbol on phone!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 YearZero

Anyone know where I could get a fake moustache in town tomorrow. Is that costume shop still around? Would it be closed tomorrow? Thanks for any help.

*waits for Willy O' Dea jokes*

YearZero wrote: »
    Anyone know where I could get a fake moustache in town tomorrow. Is that costume shop still around? Would it be closed tomorrow? Thanks for any help.

I think i've seen some of the euro shops selling those stick on moustaches, might be your best bet tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Go willie.... Think he's callin to annacotty for the charity night, will ask him the best style,,,

Joke shop open I'd say on mallow st

K

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

If you want to go as Willie O'Dea, do what I did - Find him when he is sleeping, get some doublesided tape, tear it off and wear it :)

But seriously, loads of places doing fancy dress tonight, Old Quater seems to be the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

YearZero wrote: »

River island had a multipack of various moustaches in the mens section upstairs. On some kind of stand near the shoes.

[IMG][/img]IMG_4899[1].JPGCongrats to Ken Coleman who won the Apple I pad at the Halloween party dressed as Edward Scissor hands  Rgds - K

And highly deserved too. Delighted he won, he was responsible for my two face makeup that won 2 years ago, time he got something!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

[IMG][/img]IMG_4899[1].JPGCongrats to Ken Coleman who won the Apple I pad at the Halloween party dressed as Edward Scissor hands  Rgds - K

149499_1645024935537_1534311545_31553113_2611327_n.jpg

Was told it was a great night.

Advertisement