Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet shortcuts

Options
  • 27-10-2010 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭

Has anyone found a shortcut to go straight to the login for the new ucc gmail accounts, its wrecking my head having to log in through the SIT site every time. I know you can add it to the favourites but that doesn't work for every computer.

I'm talking about shortcuts like;
    library site; booleweb.ucc.ie
    SIT site; sit.ucc.ie
    blackboard login; blackboard.ucc.ir

The old email login shortcut was; webmail.ucc.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭splish

umail.ucc.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭filo87

umail.ucc.ie works for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

So it does. :o

I tried that at the start of the year and it didn't work, so assumed it never would.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Tombiman wrote: »

I tried that at the start of the year and it didn't work, so assumed it never would.

I was the same, but I kept trying it and it eventually worked! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭quietsailor

Tombiman wrote: »

I don't feel so bad now, someone made the same error as me, thanks Tombiman, cheered me up no end. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Leavenotrace

forward everything to your regular email then you dont even have to bother looking at it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

i wouldn't want that much spam sent to my regular email address.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭m2wua0ox56iz93

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Redisle

Kersmash wrote: »
    i wouldn't want that much spam sent to my regular email address.

If your regular email address is gmail it's quite easy to filter all the ALLSTUDENTS stuff. You can make it skip the inbox and tag it with UCC or whatever and read it at some other point if you so wish. I have 3 email addresses all going into my main gmail and have them automatically tagged based on which account they came from.. quite handy, only ever have to login to one account.

• Advertisement
Advertisement