Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Peugeot Electric Seat Problem

Options
  • 27-10-2010 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi everyone! Had a problem today when I left my lights on and drained the battery, after getting a jump start my electric seat in my 406 coupe move fully forward and is now stuck, front and back controls are not working but sounds like it's constantly trying to move it more forward...car is undriveable as a result...tried checking fuses etc with no luck...any ideas please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

dlrirl wrote: »
    Hi everyone! Had a problem today when I left my lights on and drained the battery, after getting a jump start my electric seat in my 406 coupe move fully forward and is now stuck, front and back controls are not working but sounds like it's constantly trying to move it more forward...car is undriveable as a result...tried checking fuses etc with no luck...any ideas please?

does it have those 1 touch seat memory buttons ? if so disconnect the battery and reconnect after 30 minutes to make it forget those , if it doesnt your positioning switch could be broken and stuck forward for some reason , have a peugot mechanic come take a look at it

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dlrirl

Yep, has the memory buttons alright, will try it tomorrow as I had to leave the car in work, knees were practically touching my chin seat was that far forward lol, thanks for the reply!

Advertisement