Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game Memorabilia

Options
  • 27-10-2010 7:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hello,

I want to get some game memorabilia for my new house. I finally found some cool figures on play.com, Bioshock, Halo 3, Gears of War etc.
    My huge problem is whenever I find something I like, they don't ship to Ireland and I have no friends in England that I really trust.

I just want to find a place where I can get some awesome memorabilia that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, that can also get shipped to Ireland.
    I'm looking to buy about 5/6 items(if they are moderately affordable) and to get them shipped together before X-mas.

If anyone can think of any reputable sites that provide these products and ship to Ireland, or even a store in Ireland that sell any of these, I would be delighted for any advice.

Thank you,
    Catherine

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭PhilieQuinn

Hi!

Pixmania do a good selection of figurines, plus they take laser and deliver to Ireland. You might get something on there

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,270 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

There are forwarding firms in the UK you could use; obviously will cost you a bit more but that is also an option to keep in mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

eBay best for this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Yeah, I can't believe you didn't think of eBay for this. Also Amazon, and especially the Marketplace.

Advertisement