Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gundam kit store ???

Options
  • 27-10-2010 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Hi guys
    I need some help doing some market research and was interested if any of you guys had any feedback.

concept : Online store for Anime products leaning more to Gundam / Eva models and kits .

Store would be shipping from Ireland with all stock held on location for fast shipping .
    Shipping cost would vary depending on items purchased but base shipping would be free within Ireland and the hope would be to make that the standard across all stock.

I would like to carry a wide range of kits from BanDai / GG / Lw / Gh
    and also a range of anime books/dvds / shirts / novelties

This is purely to keep pricing competitive so for an example

You would have the option to have each scale/ grade of a model kit but also be offered the same scale / grade but by a different brand for a different price and you pick the one that appeals best to you for the price your happy with.

customer discount would apply to all orders in a scaled fashion so 10% on all products after €25 hit €50 and we give you 15% hit €100 get 20%.

So any feedback would be greatly appreciated so if you guys have any idea`s let me know in a sense I want to build a business that fans want so this is your chance to put your idea`s forward

Its inevitable that I will be asked for quote prices but I am not in a position to do that until I assess demand place my orders and so on but I do have some basic max prices to start .

All t-shirts would be €10
    Exia repair 1/144 Ban Dai €30- €40 GG/lw/gh from €10 - €20
    Dvd`s starting at €5

So what you guys think and the more you say the more it helps me out so fair is fair everyone that helps with this gets straight 10% discount on all orders for life on top of any other discount applied .

Thanks in advance

Comments

Advertisement