Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IFSC Sports trading

Options
  • 27-10-2010 6:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭

I heard about this a while ago on boards and just saw their website there after a friend of mine was at it.
    Anybody been or heard of it? Sounds like a good idea.
    http://www.ifscsportstrading.com/

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

There is no doubt there's money to be made at this but for myself im too busy to try it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Same,I'd like to get up there at some stage over the summer. A mate of mine went,apparently it's free to use until you start making money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭cards

would recommend being very familiar with a trading application before going as that will save a lot of time.Gruss is what they use, otherwise you'll just give too much time coming to terms with it as it can take even a few days to get used to settings etc..depending on how computer friendly you are.And be cautious, inrunning on the horses has changed a lot with a lot more track players and faster than sis pictures available to some so you'll have to be on your toes to win a few quid nowadays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Topcorner

Went in there the other day. Had training on the Gruss software and in-play trading. Found this very valuable as I'm a novice at in play trading on horses and got a great sense of how a trading room can give you an edge. Help was always at hand too if I ran into difficulty. One click betting is vastly superior to standard Betfair bet matching and just nicer to use really.

Found it an exciting environment for anyone that loves their betting especially when you know you have an edge.Looking forward to going in again.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭alanfa

Topcorner wrote: »
    Went in there the other day. Had training on the Gruss software and in-play trading. Found this very valuable as I'm a novice at in play trading on horses and got a great sense of how a trading room can give you an edge. Help was always at hand too if I ran into difficulty. One click betting is vastly superior to standard Betfair bet matching and just nicer to use really.

Found it an exciting environment for anyone that loves their betting especially when you know you have an edge.Looking forward to going in again.

Does anybody know about the costs associated with visiting the trading room

• Advertisement

Think it's something like 40 quid a day

Or could be 80...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭strassenwo!f

I came across this and I was interested in having a look, but their website doesn't seem to be working. Are they still in operation?

Advertisement