Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

things to do in London during the summer

Options
  • 27-10-2010 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭

Hi im going over to London for a week and a half to Look around the place (as i might be moving there) apart from that im going to visit my sister. But what can you do in London and other places Around june and July? Im looking foward to going to London again!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Country lane

Where do you start...you have Ascot week or the Epson Derby if you like racing, Wimbledon if you like tennis, London food week one of the big parks, the west end for theatre and shopping, about 1500 nightclub nights a week, bands playing every night of the week....

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭ddef

The british Museum is off the F*CKIN' CHAIN, N*GGA!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

ddef wrote: »
    The british Museum is off the F*CKIN' CHAIN, N*GGA!

Ha, fantastic comment and probably fairly unique in a description for the British Museum. Now on to the serious business OP, the BM is awesome! :D. London museums tend to be pretty badass, i would also recommend the Imperial War Museum which is excellent and even though the Victoria and Albert museum sounds dull its actually very good. The Natural History Museum is also a must see and finally i''d just like to plug both the Tower and Westminster Cathedral both of which absolutely blew me away when i saw them first. Im ranting a little now as im sure you can see from awful punctuation but visit as many of these as you can and there would still be a ridiculous amount of stuff for you to do.

Enjoy! :pac:

Advertisement