Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Offering computer grinds

Options
  • 27-10-2010 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm a second year computer science student (CK401) in UCC offering computer grinds in any area. Areas of expertise are the linux operating system (learn how to use it, how it works), programming ((X)HTML, PHP, CSS, SQL, Javascript, Java, C, C++, Lisp, Perl, Assembly), logic, discreet mathematics, low-level computer architecture, hardware, and general computer security, but also proficient in many other fields. For more information or to book a grind email me at ezanmoto(at)gmail(dot)com or post to this thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 alexssi

Hi im wondering if you're still willing to do logic grinds.i have a exam coming up and i have a few queries i need to get sorted before i go in

Advertisement