Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

horse riding in north county dublin

Options
  • 27-10-2010 4:04am

Hi guys, I'm sorry that this thread has probably been done before, but the threads I managed to pull didn't seem to answer the most important issue for me - are there any riding schools in north Dublin that are accessible by public transport? I'm keen to get back into the saddle - I quit when my old horse had to be retired (four years ago). He died last year, I get up on my mother's horse for 20 minutes now and again, but he's in Wexford, and it's time for me to take it up properly again!!

I don't drive so access is the most important thing. Even around Drogheda if there are any places anyone can think of??

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭bob1984

Kilronan Equestrian Centre in Swords is on a main bus route - serviced by the 14, 41C & 33 :)

Thanks - that's perfect! The 33 is local to me :)

Advertisement