Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer Available

Options
  • 26-10-2010 10:26pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Howdy everyone just letting people no that if any is looking for a drummer im here

Located in Kildare but could travel to Dublin if a rehearsal room is available(Dont drive so would not be able to transport all the gear)

When it comes to what type of music i would really like to play Rock. Not sure what kind once its loud ha

http://www.myspace.com/6stringsunderonline
    Thats my previous band.

Suppose would prefer if people already had a band and could try slot in but if not no prob.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭wrathchild

Hey man...band im in is currently looking for a drummer.

We're heavy rock have a good sound.We mmeet up in Dublin City centre to practice and have about 7 songs done now

If your interested give us a shout

can here us here www.myspace.com/stonetrigger

Cheers
    Jay

• Registered Users Posts: 38 RonanH92

hey dude. pm me if you are still interested and i will give more info on our band :)

Advertisement