Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED: Medium size Road bike

Options
  • 26-10-2010 5:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hey, Just getting into cycling again after being injured for a while. Been looking round sites for s/h bikes and not having much luck-been let down by some rogue trading practices tbh.

So, hoping to find something with a 105 G/S or eqiuvalent and a reasonably light bike [live in apartment with no lift] but not necessarily carbon as budget prohibits.

Budget of €500 - 600.

Hope you can help.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

Hi daedalus90,

I have a bike for sale which might be a little more than you're looking for but might be worth checking out anyhow.

See it here

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭macken04

im looking to eider trade up from my giant ocr zero or get something larger. Its an M and im 6ft2 so its a tad small for me. Same g/s as leg mag. Id be willing to talk around 600. i've recently replaced the headset and other parts including saddle and brand new sram breaks. Has hand a full service just 2 weeks ago. Cassette has under 1000 km and chain is less than that again. Rear derailleur hanger has also been replaced with two new jockey wheals. I was originally looking to sell it a few months ago before i replaced parts but it wouldnt have been fair to sell something needing so much work

if you want pic's etc pm me

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 daedalus90

Hi Lemag,
    Have actually come across that bike on adverts alright-it caught my eye. Unfortunately it is well out of my budget at the moment but thank you very much for taking the time to offer.

Best of luck with sale.

Macken - PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

daedalus90 wrote: »
    Hi Lemag,
    Have actually come across that bike on adverts alright-it caught my eye. Unfortunately it is well out of my budget at the moment but thank you very much for taking the time to offer.

Best of luck with sale.

No worries daedalus90. Good luck with your search. Hopefully macken04 has what you're looking for.

• Advertisement

Just got my new road bike! Whoopah.
    A specialized allez elite. Avg enough groupset-Tiagra but loving it. First thing i did was [torturously] cylcle up hill and bomb back down into city centre. Excellent.

Thanks for all the posts and emails with offers and advice.

Much appreciated

Advertisement