Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollywood Celebrity Death List???

Options
  • 26-10-2010 12:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭

Hollywood Celebrity Death List??

There usually isnt' a year that goes by without some Hollywood actor / actress meeting an untimely or mysterious death so when I seen this story it really caught my attention.

Randy Quaid probably best known for his roles in the National Lampoon films and Independence Day is currently seeking asylum with his wife in Canada fearing they are being targeted by the "Hollywood star whackers".

Quaid's wife Evi told officials in Canada.."We feel our lives are in danger. Randy has known eight close friends murdered in strange, odd manners. We feel that we're next."

Their laywer issued a statement on their behalf saying.."Yes we are seeking asylum from Hollywood star whackers" You really couldnt make this up if poor auld randy God forbid turns up missing or whatever they know where to start looking.

http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/25102010/5/quaid-fears-target-celeb-killers-0.html

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/?JavaScript=1&search=quaid

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

The Randy Quaid thing is a slightly more complex than that. Here's the original story with more info on their extremely odd behavior here.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Was about to post this story.
    Have heard rumours about Oprah being involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I was reading this the other day. It's absolutely bizarre sounding. Does it say anywhere who the other celebrities that were killed were? I'd never have thought Heath Ledger would hang out with Quaid.

And considering this killer is assassinating celebrities, I'd have though Quaid would be way, way down on the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

It's an odd one all right. Though I have to wonder has he been indulging a little too much with the Mexican marching power.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭joebucks

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3925
    This article documents some of today’s well-known artists who have gone on record and spoken about the dark side of the entertainment industry. Some of the industry’s biggest stars, including Dave Chappelle, Michael Jackson and Bob Dylan, have hinted at the true nature of the business in their own words.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Thought Randy Quaid was dead tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 22,056 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Nam yehoh ringyeh keoh
    Nam yehoh ringyeh keoh
    Nam yehoh ringyeh keoh

Keep chanting, Randy.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Interesting, this very much links into the whole gangstalking area, which I definitely believe is going on. Although I think in Randy's case, I read he and his wife, have a history of financial difficulties, that could not have been caused by gangstalking alone. Having said that, I wouldn't rule out that he may have been the victim of some gangstalking/star whacker activities.

P.S. In the video ,I find the facial expressions of Randy's attorney bizarre, during some of his most serious allegations shes smiling. Also who's the "reporter" in the dark suit and glasses? The one who first asks some reasonable legal questions, and then proclaims, "Do you realise how paranoid and delusional your client sounds?" he screams plant to me.

Advertisement