Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with my Galaxy

Options
  • 25-10-2010 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Hey guys

i got a galaxy 2 days ago, i was able to download stuff no problem at the start but now whenever i try to install anything from the market it just goes to the downloading section and just stays there "downloading" - it doesnt actually download though :/

i dunno wtf to do lol

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

I'm an Android Noob...... but did you try:

Menu - Settings - Applications - Manage Applications - Market - Clear Cache?

?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

The market seems to be generally fuxked up for everyone ATM

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Just got a app downloaded there , though it wasn't working an hour ago

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Also got a sgs 2 days ago!

Theres this thread also:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056069797

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 202 ✭✭scully74

Hey guys

i got a galaxy 2 days ago, i was able to download stuff no problem at the start but now whenever i try to install anything from the market it just goes to the downloading section and just stays there "downloading" - it doesnt actually download though :/

i dunno wtf to do lol

How do you find the Galaxy, was thinking of getting one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Zynks

Same problem with downloads from the market here. I have a long queue of stuff waiting to download. Some is coming through, but most stuff has been queued since yesterday.

I wonder if this is unique to Galaxy phones or are other Androids experiencing the same (?)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

scully74 wrote: »
    I find it good. Better than Nexus IMO.
    The problem mentioned is a market issue not Galaxy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Sandwich1989

scully74 wrote: »

i work for 3 Mobile so i get to see a lot of phones, this thing is the best thing i have ever laid my hands on.

IMO - Galaxy > Desire > Iphone

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Yep SGS here too and also having download problems from the market over the last few days.

I found to just keep trying and it will work.

Advertisement