Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vets around Kildare / Meath Border Area?

Options
  • 25-10-2010 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi,

We are looking to change our vet for our dog and wonder if anyone can recommend a vet around the maynooth / kilcock / enfield area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

O'Dwyer and Jones (Maynooth Veterinary Centre) in Maynooth are a good vets - very nice and provide a great service.

http://www.goldenpages.ie/Veterinary_Surgeons/Maynooth_Veterinary_Centre/IE_12621619_9999_1504

• Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

There's the Kilcock Vet Hospital. I know two of the vets in there & they are great, particularly Katie. They really looked after me in regards to continuous problems with my kittie, I haven't come across more caring vets to be honest & I've used 3 or 4 others when living in different ares.
    For instance, just this weekend had to get shots for my cat & the vet met me especially at the clinic on a Sunday & Bank hol monday to do it & still only charged me for the injection itself.

Just google Kilcock vets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Sumo Suit

Thanks Mink - is that the one in the village or the one out on the summerhill road?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

It's right in the middle of the village

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭boxerly

Great new vet in River Forest Leixlip :)I bring all my pets there now,very good and very caring x

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 trekman

I too go to Maynooth Veterinary Clinic and agree that they provide a great service and are also very kind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 PetDr

<MOD SNIP>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

No advertising your own business - ban given

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

Beaufield Vets centre in Celbridge you want to travel a wee bit further. I travel from Mullingar to these guys with 9 cats and 1 dog. WOuldnt go anywhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭MaryK666

Beaufield Vets centre in Celbridge you want to travel a wee bit further. I travel from Mullingar to these guys with 9 cats and 1 dog. WOuldnt go anywhere else.

I'm with Themadhouse on Beaufield Vets. I live in Celbridge and have used them since we moved out there a few years ago. I wouldn't go to anyone else and, even if we move in future, I'll be travelling to get my animals seen there.

We currently have four permanent cats and an assortment of fosters, strays etc who get brought down there for treatment for a huge range of illnesses, mental and physical problems, neutering, vaccinations, worming and de-flea treatments and they are absolutely incredible people.
    The nursing staff remember the names of every one and treat them like family.
    All the staff are kind and compassionate and great with the animals, even feral cats and scared dogs.
    The vets are some of the most knowledgable I've ever had the pleasure to deal with and they all have a wonderful manner with both the animals and their owners.
    Plus - they don't charge extortionate prices.

• Advertisement
Advertisement