Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More European Gps to be axed?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 daltonj7

And, Please not Spa!

One of the Spanish Gps. Barcelona could go too The Hungarian GP isnt great either and I can tell you that when Alonso retires most Spanish people will go back to their first love of moto Gp and bikes.

Its just a pit the Turkish track is in Turkey!

http://www.f1sa.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=25761:f1--government-must-save-spa-formula-1-grand-prix-insists-bernie-ecclestone&catid=1:f1&Itemid=157

I agree with you that one of the Spanish GPs have to go but i would prefer it to be valencia being axed. don't worry about the fans in spain they will still have Jaime Alguesuari :D

the only bad point about spa is that it is in the middle of nowhere and its so hard to get to especaiily public transport

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭oglaigh

daltonj7 wrote: »
    I agree with you that one of the Spanish GPs have to go but i would prefer it to be valencia being axed. don't worry about the fans in spain they will still have Jaime Alguesuari :D

the only bad point about spa is that it is in the middle of nowhere and its so hard to get to especaiily public transport

Still has to be kept IMO. Would hate to see Spa go but both Spanish GPs remaining

• Registered Users Posts: 24,481 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

I've a better idea. get rid of Korea, china, singapore, bahrain, UAE.

They're all ****e anyway, bring back more decent european tracks that are actually interesting and not all designed by that Tilke idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ciaranmor

I hate both of the Spanish circuits, and Hungary isn't too good IMO either. Also, I'm pretty sure that the Hockenheimring will be dropped in later years because of their financial problems. Never liked it anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,117 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Might be another new race in Bulgaria, with heated track for tire testing

http://joesaward.wordpress.com/2010/10/28/formula-one-and-bulgaria/

I guess it all comes down to money and quality of the facilities

Can't really blame Bernie, the standards are high and there's competition to host races

Pity to see some of the old circuits dropped. Spa has missed out some recent years but has sorted it each time, so you have to think they'll try their best to stay on the calander

• Advertisement
Advertisement