Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desperately seeking Freddie (pics)

Options
  • 24-10-2010 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Just a little hopeful post to see if anyone knows Freddie.

16.2 tb 10 yr old bay gelding sold from K.P.I equestrian in Kildare in July.

I asked the dealer to pass my details on and stressed that I wanted to stay in touch but haven't heard anything. All I know from his facebook is that he was supposedly sold to a lady called Laura. He was sold as a quiet hack and riding club type horse with experience in sj, dressage & xc.
    He has an unusual sounding neigh and is very cuddly.

Would just like to know he is well and how he is getting on as I miss him desperately.frown2.gif

Please pm me if you know of him, he was a fabulous horse and I'd like to see him doing well. I'd be really really grateful to hear any news.

I have his microchip no. and piles of photos which I can email if pm'd.

He is solid bay with white coronets on his hind feet
    35386_135869266447215_135863993114409_220077_6162242_n.jpg

freddy2.jpg

freddy1.jpg

Thanks for reading.

Comments

Advertisement