Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer and bassist wanted for rock band, mayo/roscommon

Options
  • 24-10-2010 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭

We are 2 guitarists looking for a few missing ingredients to make up a band. We're doing covers of Green Day, AC/DC, Nirvana, Creedence and are open to new material as well. We are in our 30s and based around Galway/Mayo/Roscommon area. We have a practice space outside Charlestown.

What we're looking for is a drummer and a bassist. If you like making loud noises and can keep a rhythm, that's probably good enough for us. Vocals would be helpful too but not essential as we (probably) have a singer lined up.

PM ciaranmac or Legaeldan if you're interested.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 whitesnakes

i would be interested alrite but the travelin down would be a problem i have no transport at the moment my number is 0871277577 if u are interested

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭ciaranmac

Got responses from two drummers now, bump for a bass player!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Bluecourse1

Bass player (20), best part of 6 years experience particularly in pubs, own gear and transport. What have you got in mind?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 assoos

Have you found a drummer yet???

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭ciaranmac

We have a drummer now thanks, we could use a vocalist though...

Singers click here

• Advertisement
Advertisement