Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Few vids of Aeroplane in Twisted Pepper

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Track ID for Part 4 is Trap.Avoid - Elevator. It's on Juno. Was such an amazing set!

If you want IDs for the other stuff he played, I did a blog post with a load of tracks he played here.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Cianh

Good man. Yeah it was a cracking night, had no room for more vids after kilometer, more time for dancing though.

Last 4 or 5 tracks were so good, especially that Muchi track (on my blog) and the Pink Floyd remix!

Yeah, loving that black van - yearning, that was on one of their chart mixes i think feb or march maybe?

Cianh wrote: »
    Yeah, loving that black van - yearning, that was on one of their chart mixes i think feb or march maybe?

Yeah I think so, that new Villa Digitalism remix he played is also in one of his new mixes, can't wait for it to come out, was huge the other night!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭zega

Anyone got ID on the track before Paris?

Dana Bergquist & Peder G - Acapulco its on union jack records

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭zega

Thanks very much man!

No probs

Advertisement