Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places to go...

Options
  • 24-10-2010 6:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Hey,
    I'm pretty new to all this (not being gay/lesbian but the actual scene thing) cause I'm only open about it since going to college so I was just wonderin if you guys coud tell me about good places to go? If this makes any bitta difference I'm a pretty typical 18 year old girl. I suppose you'd call me a lipstick lesbian, hate the term but seems to encapsulate me reasonably well... In Dublin by the way. And oh yeah, is C.U.N.T. a gay night? Cheers guys...

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

If you're in college, it might be worth checking out the events run by your college LGBT society. Alternatively, Prhomo is a very studenty gay night and RIP (Rock-Indie-Pop) is good if you're more into indie music than chart stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,934 ✭✭✭Daith

Lesbian nights

The New Electric Ballroom (Academy 12th Nov)
    Spoon
    Kiss (tonight)

Others
    Mother/RIP for more indie, electro music.

Standard places are PantiBar, George, Dragon and Front Lounge

Not a lesbian myself though!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,816 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

the women over at www.gaelick.com usually review all the lesbian nights as well - also come along to our queer beers on 26th November

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement