Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goodbye to all that...

Options
  • 24-10-2010 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭

Just a quick note to say farewell to those of you who are regulars here and honestly care about wildlife and helping others understand it. I'm finished here for the foreseeable future because a certain poster insists on contradicting answers to questions and confusing those who came on to find out something. He has done it many times when experts have agreed on an answer. I just can't be bothered arguing anymore. Nature is to be enjoyed not bickered over. I came on Boards to share and to learn and for the most part loved this forum. However life is too short to spend correcting deliberate misinformation from this person. It's not in me to ignore a wrong answer so I can't stay and ignore it. Better to walk away to the other nature forums I take part in. Thanks to all the good guys (you know who you are).

Srameen

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Urge you to rethink. You're letting the childish behaviour get the better.

Personally I'd like to see him given a few 'lessons', preferably a permanent break. That or I'll check how this Ignore feature works.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,658 ✭✭✭Birdnuts

Just a quick note to say farewell to those of you who are regulars here and honestly care about wildlife and helping others understand it. I'm finished here for the foreseeable future because a certain poster insists on contradicting answers to questions and confusing those who came on to find out something. He has done it many times when experts have agreed on an answer. I just can't be bothered arguing anymore. Nature is to be enjoyed not bickered over. I came on Boards to share and to learn and for the most part loved this forum. However life is too short to spend correcting deliberate misinformation from this person. It's not in me to ignore a wrong answer so I can't stay and ignore it. Better to walk away to the other nature forums I take part in. Thanks to all the good guys (you know who you are).

Lilah Savory Mariner

Sorry to hear that M8 - but I'm not sure who your referring too:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

I'm not allowing this thread to continue.

To show your appreciation to Srameen either thank his post or send a pm.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement