Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mid term

Options
  • 24-10-2010 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Can anyone think of anything fun to do over mid term?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Ruski

Work. Feckin' college with its lack of midterms.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Ruski wrote: »

Here here!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Ruski wrote: »

Its called reading week. But you do have work to do. I have a few assignments.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭storm2811

Go to the cinema, go camping (if it's not feckin FREEZIN), if you or any of your friends drive-ROAD TRIP.
    Stuff like that, when you're hanging about with your mates you'll think of something I'm sure.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

unknown13 wrote: »
    Its called reading week. But you do have work to do. I have a few assignments.

There's no such thing as a reading week when you do a course in the Science/Maths department! Although I do have one tutorial less :)

Edit: My friends and I drove to Newry today for shopping (well I drove they sat there making noise :P). It was very fun I got loads of stuff. I haven't been there in ages! Everything is cheap enough there, the whole currency change thing is annoying though :S

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭OopsyDaisy

ZOOOOOOO :D

I'm going (hopefully) this week \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Chill out, max, relax, all coolin', shoot some meatball outside the school.

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭whadabouchasir

unknown13 wrote: »
    Its called reading week. But you do have work to do.
    they don't even give us a reading week!We have lectures the same as any other week.

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭whadabouchasir

jumpguy wrote: »
    Meatball!!!!!!!I think it's B-ball!You need to watch more fresh Prince!

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Ruski

Why would you shoot meatball?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Here, I thought meatball was a "'hood" reference to a basketball, since a meatball and a basketball are roughly the same shape and colour, however, a basketball serves a different purpose entire and is a different size. However, I may be wrong, it has been far too long since I've watched The Fresh Prince.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Here, I thought meatball was a "'hood" reference to a basketball, since a meatball and a basketball are roughly the same shape and colour, however, a basketball serves a different purpose entire and is a different size. However, I may be wrong, it has been far too long since I've watched The Fresh Prince.

I thought the exact same, but I googled the lyrics earlier and we were both wrong :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Drink beers, sleep, be lazy, slack off in the housechores dept, sleep with random women.......... be a student basically. 'cept not in college.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I wish we got midterm :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Piste wrote: »

I don't have either in DCU either, lame.

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Niall09

Piste wrote: »

meh, we've 6 weeks off for xmas!

Advertisement