Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lazy vegetarian

Options
  • 24-10-2010 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭

Okay, so I am not in to cooking. I don't mind putting together something the odd time, but I tend to value convenience over anything else if we're being honest :o When I walk in to a supermarket, I usually run a blank as to what to get, so I end up just getting the same things most of the time.

So, I'm hoping to get some recommendations for quick and easy meals that I can throw together very quickly - I at least hope that it will broaden my culinary horizons.

Any tips would be appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Hi there, have a look at some old threads:

vegetarian meals
    filling meals
    Sticky: Vegan and Vegetarian Recipes and Links

You could also browse back further through the forum posts over the years and I'm sure you'll find more interesting titles, such as lunch ideas etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭laurashambles

I made a huge batch of these veggie bugers a few weeks ago that I can just take out of the freezer if I'm feeling lazy: http://busycooks.about.com/od/hotsandwichrecipes/r/veggieburgers.htm

The only changes I made to that was to omit the mushrooms because they go a bit funny when you freeze them, I put in less chilli sauce because the mixture was getting too wet and I had some chopped walnuts lying around so they went in too.

You might want to stick the mixture in the fridge for an hour or two to firm up before you form them into patties, it got a bit gloopy when I was doing it. :pac:

Advertisement