Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky+HD Recording English/Irish Epg???

Options
  • 23-10-2010 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,
    Back a few months ago I read on some thread here how to record from Other Channels on an Irish epg (switching off box,taking out card,switching on box finding programme on English epg screen,inserting card & hitting record quickly) this worked perfectly for me on the older Thomson Sky+HD box but now I've got the new 1 tb Sky+ HD box & it wont work atall.

Everytime I turn off the box & take out card disconnect cables turn card upside down bla bla the epg is always the Irish epg???
    I cannot get the English epg in order to record from the 'Other Channels'.
    Its like the Irish epg is pre-programmed into the box!

Has anyone else expierienced this?
    I would be greatful if anyone knew a way around it, I dont record a whole lot from the 'Other Channel' menu but its handy when I can.

Advertisement