Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What phone for Sky Installer

Options
  • 23-10-2010 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

A buddy of mine just started as a sky installer he has completed his training got his van. Now needs a phone. He thinks it has to be a windows phone to run the software that dispatches him to jobs and touchscreen to allow customers to sign off jobs. I have HTC tytn that I dont use anymore. I would say it thicks all the boxes just what software is needed?
    cheers
    Karl

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭bigpaddy2004

Flankerb wrote: »
    A buddy of mine just started as a sky installer he has completed his training got his van. Now needs a phone. He thinks it has to be a windows phone to run the software that dispatches him to jobs and touchscreen to allow customers to sign off jobs. I have HTC tytn that I dont use anymore. I would say it thicks all the boxes just what software is needed?
    cheers
    Karl

If he is working for Sierra or Finlays they should provide him with one and then deduct the price of it from his wages.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Flankerb

Cheers Paddy
    Not sure who he is working for he did his training in Tipp and I think we have a Finlay Depot in Mullingar. But he is under the impression he has to sort the phone out himself. Where do you get the software? Is it UKAMFT?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭bigpaddy2004

Flankerb wrote: »
    Cheers Paddy
    Not sure who he is working for he did his training in Tipp and I think we have a Finlay Depot in Mullingar. But he is under the impression he has to sort the phone out himself. Where do you get the software? Is it UKAMFT?
    I have no idea where you get that stuff, they supply the pda unless its all changed now.

Advertisement