Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boot fitting

Options
  • 23-10-2010 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭

Wheres a good place to get snowboard boots fitted? I always have trouble finding rental boots that fit well so I think this year I'll buy my own. I went to Snow and Rock to try a few but they didn't have a big selection. I'm in Dublin but am willing to travel for good service and advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,208 ✭✭✭Fattes

Would say Snow and Rock will have more stock in over the next few weeks, Check their website to see what they stock etc.

Great Outdoors in Chatam Street but they normally have a smaller selection than S&R

Onboard in Dub Laoighre

McSki in Belfast

There the ones I know off I am sure a boarder who knows a few more will be along shortly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭dylbert

Cool thanks Fattes, I suppose what I'm really looking for is someone with a bit of knowledge that can help me find the right boot.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Holy Diver

You could always take a chance buying online - but you should factor in that you may have to return the first size. What's annoying is there is little consistency with sizing between the different brands.

Keep an eye on tkmaxx also as they had decent enough boots there last year I recall.

Also err on the slightly small side rather than the slightly big...

Advertisement