Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AppBrain App market

Options
  • 23-10-2010 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

I tried to update the AppBrain application a few days ago with no joy. I then deleted it off my phone and tried to reinstall it, problem is it still says currently downloading*installing* and its annoying me, i sent a message to the developer but no reply.

any ideas?

thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭mickoneill30

I get this a lot with apps getting stuck updating or downloading.

To fix it on mine I go to Settings / Applications / Manage Applications / Find the Market app and open its settings.

Then
    Clear Cache
    Clear Data
    & Uninstall updates.

When you go back in to the market you get told to accept the terms and conditions and "normally" the app that had the problem downloads or updates OK.

It's a bit of a PITA.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

I get this a lot with apps getting stuck updating or downloading.

To fix it on mine I go to Settings / Applications / Manage Applications / Find the Market app and open its settings.

Then
    Clear Cache
    Clear Data
    & Uninstall updates.

When you go back in to the market you get told to accept the terms and conditions and "normally" the app that had the problem downloads or updates OK.

It's a bit of a PITA.

sorted,

thanks for that.!

Advertisement