Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subscribing to sky

Options
  • 23-10-2010 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

I have a freefat card (obtained through a friend in UK). Is it possible to call sky UK and ask for a subscription on my "current freesat card"? Could I just give them the number/serial of the card to activate the subscription for the package required or do they send out a new card.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Apogee

oconnorw wrote: »
    I have a freefat card (obtained through a friend in UK). Is it possible to call sky UK and ask for a subscription on my "current freesat card"? Could I just give them the number/serial of the card to activate the subscription for the package required or do they send out a new card.

They could do that if they wanted to, but it'll no longer be any use as a Freesat-from-sky card as you'll lose Five, the extra BBCs, ITVs etc. Much better to keep your card and get them to send out a new card for the Irish sub. Plus you're strictly not meant to have a FSFS card in ROI to being with.

Why are you subscribing?

Advertisement