Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New allen and heath desk

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Bluebirdstudios

Haven't used that desk in particular but used Allen And Heath desks ( Gl series ) for many years as a live engineer. I thought they had the edge pound for pound on nearly everything out there. Particularly the pre's and eq were always surprisingly good. On the longevity of the desks they outlived many of the other desks we used on the road.

I know I'm being general here but Its important to have a good history in your product catalogue , I think Allen And Heath have. I'd buy their gear again no problem.
    -Dec

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭dav nagle

the price of the desk is attractive too

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭alan kelly

Ha ha Dav... Attractive price alright but compared to other consoles in that league i dont think the price is that bad... Am guessing the price will come down in the future.... Either way im broke... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭dav nagle

alan kelly wrote: »
    Ha ha Dav... Attractive price alright but compared to other consoles in that league i dont think the price is that bad... Am guessing the price will come down in the future.... Either way im broke... :D

I think most of us are broke from what I am hearing and experiencing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

always loved a&h from way back in djing days. very solid build. knobs on dj mixers are always poppin off but never seen a missing one on an a&h..

this new one looks very interesting for project/small studios :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭empirix

im not even going to look at the price!!! but its the business, if i was taking the plunge id go with the m version. That desk would do me until the end!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

After using the 24 channel Pa series from allen and heath i can honestly say i will never touch one ever again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭empirix

ouch i looked at the price 7k, pass!!!:eek:

Advertisement