Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Circus Vegas - Worth a visit???

Options
  • 23-10-2010 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭

From what I can gather it's animal free now except for Pony rides, but went to Fossetts by Superquinn which was the same deal and it was a great show....

- If anyone has been could they let us know please? There were one or two reviews on other Sites that mentioned leaving early etc.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

There's a reason they have no animals by the looks of it.

http://www.irishcircuses.org/vegas.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Wetbench4

my neighbour went and she said it was overpriced and rubbish. They only have ponies and there are enough of those roaming the streets of limerick already.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

They're no more American than I am!

(And I'm not American :rolleyes:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭padma

The last time I went to a circus I saw 4 camels brought out on stage and continuously whipped senseless. This went on for about half an hour, while the camels went around and around the ring. Pointless rubbish really the circus is. I suppose it's a circus isn't it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 limeric

terrible

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

limeric wrote: »
    terrible

Please let us know how exactly, if you aren't too scarred from your experience to type that is :(

Advertisement