Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland v Wales footage (six nations)

Options
  • 23-10-2010 12:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

EDIT - It's ITALY v Wales I am looking for, not IRE.

WALES V ITALY, MARCH 20th 2010

hey there sports fans… (sorry)

i am currently working on a project with the University of Salford, Manchester focusing on developing surround sound for TV, specifically 3D audio for sports production.

I have acquired the individual microphone feeds of the March WALES v ITALY six nations tie in Cardiff from the production team for outside broadcasts with SKY and the BBC.

Unfortunately, I do not have the video footage and was wondering if anyone here has the game in any form, tape, dvd or as a digital video file?

The footage will be not be used outside of this project or the University of Salford.

Feel free to PM me if you can help in any way.

Much appreciated folks.

p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Legion2008

If the game was in Cardiff then it must of been in 2009, the game earlier this year was in Dublin. If so then you can get a DVD of the game from the Grand Slam Disc that was produced.

You can see details of it here:http://www.buy4now.ie/rte/aspx/productdetail.aspx?pid=1262&loc=P&catid=7.2

Though you should be able to pick it up from other sites cheaper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 paulieroche

Legion2008 wrote: »
    If the game was in Cardiff then it must of been in 2009, the game earlier this year was in Dublin. If so then you can get a DVD of the game from the Grand Slam Disc that was produced.

You can see details of it here:http://www.buy4now.ie/rte/aspx/productdetail.aspx?pid=1262&loc=P&catid=7.2

Though you should be able to pick it up from other sites cheaper

thanks for the response.

i seem to have gone completely barking mad. it isn't ireland at all, it's wales v italy from march that i am after.

sorry for the mix up.

but do any of you rugby buffs have this game at all?

i presume there's someone who'd have every game of the six nations stored somewhere?

sorry for the mix up and again thanks for the help.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

You should ask a mod to change the title of the thread and edit your original post.

Morf wrote: »
    You should ask a mod to change the title of the thread and edit your original post.

good thinking sir.

pretty sure i can do it myself.

ta.

edit: can't do the title. i'll get onto a mod

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

You would be better off going on to a Welsh forum - there would not be too many Irsh lads who would be that interested in recording a Wales Italy match to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭clsmooth

You should do the Wales v Ireland game from 2009. Better game!

murphym7 wrote: »
    You would be better off going on to a Welsh forum - there would not be too many Irsh lads who would be that interested in recording a Wales Italy match to be honest.

aye, i have left a message over there also. thanks.

clsmooth wrote: »
    You should do the Wales v Ireland game from 2009. Better game!

i'm sure it is, but it's not about the quality of play. like i say i have some material from this game already, i just need the visuals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

pm sent

Advertisement