Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transport with the children

Options
  • 22-10-2010 11:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Greetings all.

Problems with child tranportation?

I'm a student of product design in University of limerick. for my final year project I intend designing a product or adaption to improve or ease child tranportation.

I'm asking if anyone has any problems with their equipment they'd like to vent about, ideas they think should be out there, likes they have about their products, or anything else you think relevant.

I'm excited to hear anything and everything here folks so post away.

Best regards!!

Liam Anderson

Topic starters:
    - eco solutions - bikes and other methods of green transport with your children
    -Air travel - what problems or solutions did you love or hate when going abroad
    -Around town - busses, trains and queues. what makes life easier when with your kids
    - interchangeability & universal - solutions you want to see, solutions you like, dislike, love and not so love

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

Hi Liam,

I've locked this thread and your duplicate one as we don't tend to allow people to use boards for research in this manner.

Please read the C&T Charter (see my signature) before posting again.

Thanks,

Chris

Advertisement