Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cubase 5 lessons?

Options
  • 22-10-2010 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi guys, is there anyone here (or know of someone) who can give me a few lessons on using Cubase 5? Im trying to start recording from home (nothing fancy) and i would love one on one lessons, i could travel or else someone could come to mine and show me (im based in Dublin).
    I bought 'how to' books but they may as well be written in chinese and everytime i seem to be making progress i run into another problem.
    Im just looking for the basics, ie - how to record, edit and mix.
    This would prob suit someone who records at home and is lookng for a bit of extra money (although i am on the dole so definitely not in a position to pay extreme amounts of cash)

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

yeah i could do that. ill PM you my number.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Dublin2017

You still giving lesson by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Dublin2017

You still giving lesson by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

i havent used cubase properly in years m8. these days its only for a little bit of midi work here and there so ive forgotten the ins and outs of it. you'd be better off finding someone that uses it daily.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭IceFjoem

I'll give you lessons, I'm using cubase 5 daily, professionally. Also I'm based in Dublin, I'll pm you my details.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Slick35

IceFjoem wrote: »
    I'll give you lessons, I'm using cubase 5 daily, professionally. Also I'm based in Dublin, I'll pm you my details.

Hi mate im interested in Cubase Lessons could u PM me ure details if ure in dublin
    cheers

Advertisement