Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blues at the Cork Jazz Festival

Options
  • 22-10-2010 12:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hello All,
    just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for some good blues music at the Jazz festival. The timetable is huge and I do not know where to start. so any recomendations.....PB
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 TalkingGoose

I would definatly check out The Lee Hedley Blues Band in The Long Valley, I think they are playing five slots there over the weekend, 9pm tonight and at 4pm & 9pm on both Saturday and Sunday. They rocked the place the last three years I was down. Not sure what else there is but would be interested to find some more blues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Joey1349

B and the Honeyboys in SOHO on the 24th.. Great blues band.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Ailleacht

Thanks Talking Goose,
    they are the only band with blues in the name I could see. Your comments are helpful. Hope to see them tomorrow

Advertisement