Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help a brother out with a horn

Options
  • 22-10-2010 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭

Okay so i have sampled some Horns off a video converted from youtube.i had to do alot of work to clean them up but there still sounding a bit crappy.

Sooo i was wondering if there was someone on hear who has a good rompler for horns could they copy what i have sampled and send them back to me.

cheers fellas

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

send over the midi files and info and ill sort it for you sean.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

send over the midi files and info and ill sort it for you sean.
    Sweet cheers man.

Its not midi though its just audio.can you work with that?

seannash wrote: »
    Sweet cheers man.

Its not midi though its just audio.can you work with that?

well as long as its not too complicated i can recreate it (although expression on horns is definitly not my programming strong point).

other wise i can just do you a small sample pack of horns and you just drag them into a sampler and bash away yourself if you like?

well as long as its not too complicated i can recreate it (although expression on horns is definitly not my programming strong point).

other wise i can just do you a small sample pack of horns and you just drag them into a sampler and bash away yourself if you like?
    Cool man i dont think its too complicated but yeah that would be awesome

here it is

http://www.zshare.net/download/818433321f317a53/

got it. ill get it over to you either way by later this evening.

• Advertisement

got it. ill get it over to you either way by later this evening.
    Cheers dude,much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭madtheory

Sounds like an F major second inversion chord followed by E minor second inversion chord, with an f in the bass? With all the eq it sounds like 3 trumpets, although I would assume it's actually trombone, trumpet and sax.

madtheory wrote: »
    Sounds like an F major second inversion chord followed by E minor second inversion chord, with an f in the bass? With all the eq it sounds like 3 trumpets, although I would assume it's actually trombone, trumpet and sax.
    Jesus I wouldnt have a clue of the notes to be honest.

It has a synthesized trumpet in there to change the note at the end.
    after that im lost:)

Advertisement