Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hullo mail app

Options
  • 22-10-2010 9:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭

hi guys, is it just me (again) or has anyone else noticed since the update, notifications don't show up via 'push'?
    The settings on my app changed by default to push, tells me its only for 2.2 or above (which I'm on btw), but nothing ever appears for me.
    I've had to go back to the system noticing me every five mins, as I'm a sales manager on the road, missed calls and voice messages are extremely important to me!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭long_b

Are you using 3.1?
    Have you configured it to send emails to your email account for missed calls and voicemail?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

long_b wrote: »
    Are you using 3.1?
    Have you configured it to send emails to your email account for missed calls and voicemail?

No sorry,I'm on rooted 2.2 galaxy s

• Registered Users Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭long_b

Sorry, I meant 3.1 version of HulloMail

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

This thread has just brought this service to my attention.
    Awesome!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

long_b wrote: »
    Sorry, I meant 3.1 version of HulloMail

Lol, sorry!

Not sure, actually yeah. 3.1

• Advertisement
Advertisement