Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free sky HD box

Options
  • 21-10-2010 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭

Looks like Sky are fianlly starting to reward their loyal costumars. Got a call today from their sales team asking would i like a new HD box (just pay €30 instalation fee) and the hd subscription for €5 a month for 12 months.

Anyone else get this deal?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

not yet, but i might ring them and cancel and see what they offer me to stay with them. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭glineli

rotinaj wrote: »
    Looks like Sky are fianlly starting to reward their loyal costumars. Got a call today from their sales team asking would i like a new HD box (just pay €30 instalation fee) and the hd subscription for €5 a month for 12 months.

Anyone else get this deal?

No but i would love to get that call. Damn thats a great deal!!! Might give them a bell

Advertisement