Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aim Top M4A1 Full Metal?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭elDiablo79

dont know about the external part of the gun but the gearbox and motor are savage really good quality for the price. good gears full metal teeth piston, bearing spring guide etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭hairyman

All the usual sportline features so its ABS receivers,stock,pistol grip.carry handle and hand guard,,everything else is metal.
    In short the exterior is acceptable as far as sportlines go(I still think G&G and ICS make the best sporty's on the market).

All the reviews say that it runs an 8mm GB with lots of nice red bits and 6.04mm inner barrel but im still not sold as G&G and ICS have been making comparable products from tried and tested parts for far longer.

A Raider is only slightly dearer,better looking and in my own opinion better quality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Ghostx

hairyman wrote: »
    All the usual sportline features so its ABS receivers,stock,pistol grip.carry handle and hand guard,,everything else is metal.
    In short the exterior is acceptable as far as sportlines go(I still think G&G and ICS make the best sporty's on the market).

All the reviews say that it runs an 8mm GB with lots of nice red bits and 6.04mm inner barrel but im still not sold as G&G and ICS have been making comparable products from tried and tested parts for far longer.

A Raider is only slightly dearer,better looking and in my own opinion better quality.

I've been trying to get a Raider but everywhere I try is either too expensive, or is out of stock. I need a gun by the 30th. I was looking at a G&G Combat Machine M4A1 but I asked and they won't be able to have in time :/ Would this gun be worth the money?

hairyman wrote: »

wat are you on about?:confused::confused: this aeg is full metal and has 8mm gearbox. this is not a sportsline aeg.

Ghostx wrote: »
    I've been trying to get a Raider but everywhere I try is either too expensive, or is out of stock. I need a gun by the 30th. I was looking at a G&G Combat Machine M4A1 but I asked and they won't be able to have in time :/ Would this gun be worth the money?

go into the shop and have a look. there in fairview dublin. or ring them to se if they have any in stock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭hairyman

My bad,,,i thought it was the plastic version,no matter as the metal one uses the exact same internals as the sportline.

I still think for the money that the Raider is the better bet.

elDiablo79 wrote: »
    go into the shop and have a look. there in fairview dublin. or ring them to se if they have any in stock.

Well, I'm down in Limerick and I'm only 15 so pretty much impossible for me to get to a shop :/ Is the Aim Top worth the money?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

What about this one
    http://www.eirsoft.ie/aeg/assaultrifles/gr16-light-combo.html

Not exactly what you are after but ring Tony and talk to him.
    Delivery is usually in 24 hrs.
    As has been mentioned G&G are good reliable rifles.

Dogwatch wrote: »
    What about this one
    http://www.eirsoft.ie/aeg/assaultrifles/gr16-light-combo.html

Not exactly what you are after but ring Tony and talk to him.
    Delivery is usually in 24 hrs.
    As has been mentioned G&G are good reliable rifles.

I don't like the short barrels unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Mauclerc

I bought the Aim Top a few weeks ago. It's full metal and the rate of fire is terrific with a 9.6v battery. I cannot say about the accuracy yet, I did not have the opportunity to use it. The only problems I see is that the handguard and the stock that look a bit weak.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Ghostx wrote: »
    I don't like the short barrels unfortunately.
    You are the opposite to me. I dont like the long barrels.

I have the Raider Shorty and it is acccurate out of the box and compares well with longer barrel rifles.

I hope you get what you are after before the weekend, but if not, enjoy the weekend wherever you are going.

Welcome to the addiction that is Airsoft.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

I have one with ris and it out shoots the raider every time.love this gun,got a g&p moe now so it can have a rest but the only aeg i have that came close was the g&g scar but the rate of fire was better on the aim top.
    Faults: over use the trigger unit has worn out

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

ehh, Ken this page is like 2 years old :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

Still love the aim top:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Deadpool wrote: »
    Still love the aim top:D

ahhh:rolleyes: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

Same here Ive an Aimtop the last 2 years never a problem with it fires at .97 even now

Advertisement