Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So, where yizzers headin' in 2011?

Options
  • 21-10-2010 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭

So where you going this year?

We've just booked Ischgl, 3rd week in Jan. Can't wait! Have been before and really liked it. Great runs into Switzerland and there is LOADS of snow already :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭dylbert

Heading to Oberstdorf, haven't been before but after reading the thread here I'm really looking forward to it. 4 of us heading over on the 16th of January, seems to be working out fairly cheap, got flights for 125 quid and accommodation for 155, think the lift pass will be about 170. We're gonna fly into Munich on Saturday and spend the night then get the train to Oberstdorf the next day, can't wait :D

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭levi

Jan 8th! Tignes here I come!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭EileenG

Val Cenis for first week in January. If I can sneak a weekend, I'm thinking about Courchaval.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Overflow

Possibly Saalbach again, nothing booked yet, not like me to leave it this late!!

Other than that going to head up to my local ski center, Gautefall, a good few times during the winter and the good news is it started snowing yesterday!! Woohoo!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭juke

Obertauern, Austria (again :o) 15th January for a week. Aready looking at the webcams!

Flights booked to Salzburg for a 3 night break mid-February too, as I got them very cheap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

Chamonix, France 15th Jan for one week.
    Haven't been boarding in Europe before, so here's hoping it even comes close to Canadian Slopes!

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Mitch Buchannon

Chamonix again. I've been going there for 3 weeks each season for the past 5/6 years. I love the place.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭am i bovvered

Oberstdorf ....surprise surprise !!!!.....
    12th Jan for a week
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭toxof

Heading to Lake Louise in 3 weeks. Get some early season boarding in.

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭ulinbac

Oberstdorf thanks to boards:D 9th-16th Jan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

toxof wrote: »
    Heading to Lake Louise in 3 weeks. Get some early season boarding in.

I miss that place! Hope you get the snow!
    There's some awesome boarding to be done on a powder day there!

Advertisement