Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

No wonder there is so much death on the roads in Ireland

Options
  • 21-10-2010 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I'll get to the point quickly. I have been around quite a bit and travelled all over the world. I have been driving for around 30 years and been in Ireland for just a couple of months. The standard of driving in this country is nothing short of appalling. Its no wonder every day that there is more deaths reported on the roads. Everthing about Ireland is slow except the way people drive. WHY DONT PEOPLE LEARN TO DRIVE PROPERLY IN THIS COUNTRY. Learners driving unaccompanied, no driving lessons, no licences, driving forever without ever passing a test, You would expect more from some umbongo state in the middle of a jungle.
    Lots of bad experiences already making me feel like I dont want to drive for the first time in my life.
    Was almost forcibly forced of the road on the Killarney-Cork road by some frustrated HGV driver who followed me up my arse for miles and then decided to overtake just at the wrong time. Almost putting me my wife and kids in the ditch. Just because I was sticking to the speed limit.
    Anyone know of the HGV company just short of Macroom where this lunatic turned off and disappeared into a yard somewhere.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

I've just closed your last (identical) thread, start another one and i'll have no option but to ban you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement