Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tipsarevic v Zeballos

Options
  • 20-10-2010 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,019 ✭✭✭✭

Lots of debate about this match in the betting world which happened this morning. Their should not be really. Its not the most high profile match ever,and Tipsy is a much superior player in good form while his opponent is a mug whose best days are behind him. Tipsy with most people started off at 1.20, he may have been shorter with some companies. He drifts to 1.5 before the match begins. Alarm bells beginning to ring...:eek:

In this situation normally when the hot favorite takes the first set, his odds are really small, unbackable normally.However he then went to 3.0.

In the second set he got broke and we got this

13845325.jpg

Seriously! Now if he got injured you could acccept it, but their was none of that. Even in the final set which he lost, his odds got bigger and bigger.

Not saying it was bent as I don't want boards to get in trouble, but it is flaky.:pac:

Anyone else hear about this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

Seen that today on betfair what a crazy market that was lol
    He plays the match of his life against roddick in the us open and then this.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,019 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

digme wrote: »
    Seen that today on betfair what a crazy market that was lol
    He plays the match of his life against roddick in the us open and then this.

Betfair should have taken the match down after the first set. It was obvious something very flaky was going down. :mad::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

Ofcourse they should have, but as you know, they work off a commission of 5% which is a lot of money considering the panic that insued after the first set lol.I didn't go near the match myself as there was loads of talk before hand about it on various sites.

Advertisement