Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long BG queue times for Horde ?

Options
  • 20-10-2010 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭

If you're on a battlegroup as Horde (and probably I'm sure the same for Alliance) with stupidly long queues - you can get around them by creating groups and joining as a group.
    We've been doing this for the last while on Draenor and myself I run BG groups every evening, it's the only way to play. With a full party of 5 you get instant or under 1 minute queue times, even for AV. Asking in /trade and within seconds you've whispers asking to join the group so it's not hard at all and everyone knows on our server at least that it's the only way to beat the stupid queue times.

Don't go and make a raid, it doesn't work, just keep it to a party.

I'm mentioning it as I know others are pissed off with the long queue's, waiting 25+ minutes is just feckin' annoying :mad:

Even if you can create a group with just 2 other people, you'll drag the queue times down to around 3 minutes or less, so it's worth it, even if the others in your group are crap :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

That's good to know, I waited 25 minutes last night before I gave up…

Advertisement