Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best and worst toilets in UCC

Options
  • 20-10-2010 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭

Having followed a rather humorous thread over at a Dublin college, wanted to see what fellow UCC'ers think! One of the better in my opinion is the second floor toilets in Brookfield, rarely used. One of the worst would have to be the Main toilets or perhaps the Old Bar.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

The ones in the WGB are pretty good too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Kersmash wrote: »
    The ones in the WGB are pretty good too!

Haven't had the privilege yet. Tomorrow is another day.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Fantastic reading in the Boole basement jacks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,836 ✭✭✭deisedude

Glucksman are the best.

/thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭i like pie

cavanagh pharmacy building are the best, boole basement are the worst!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Crosswalk

I think the main rest ones may be the worst. The best I've been in so far were the ones in the WGB.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

All I am going to say is most definitely not the men's toilets in the West Wing of the Quad. If previous reports are true it was a dogging hotspot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

i've heard the mens on q+2 has some interesting reads :D:pac: the worst has to be the womens in the boole basement, they are sooo small!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,935 ✭✭✭✭titan18

I love these threads.I've taken the time to inspect some of the UCC toilets, best to able to sh1t in peace like.The best toilets I've found,although don't go off campus too much, are the top floor in the Student Centre and the North Wing as no one uses them.

Generally,the higher you go in a building, the better they are.Unless you're desperate I wouldn't use the Boole Basements or the ground floor in the Student Centre.

Oh,if you're willing to walk to the Glucksman for a sh1t,go there,the place is brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭number10a

Glucksman are the best simply for their beauty. But there's showers close to the ones in the pharmacy building!! And I think I found a room with a bed in it close by once too.... If you ever need a snooze on campus. So for living facilities, the pharmacy building wins!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Rich1691

The ones in the old bar aren't the best and the Boole Basement ones are fairly small and can be often packed before/after lectures. I haven't been to the WGB ones yet...must pop in next time i'm down there! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I was in the WGB the other day(As I am every day) and I came across a door that said Womens Showers. Why are there showers in the WGB? :S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭J2D2

upstairs in the ORB is usually pretty decent, and by decent I mean clean. Used to save my ass (literally) quite a lot!

Evidence of the great minds that have used the facilities at UCC

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭capslock88

Basement in the orb....rarely used..grand spot...and close to the main door...no need to go climbing up high and gettin lost!!....although top floor student centre are also pretty nice...

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Old College Bar are definitely the worst.

Although before they were renovated the old Boole Basement gents were absolutely lamentable.

There was no ventiliation in there at all and the whole place just stank of ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

The Pharmacy buildings toilets are clearly the best. It's a bit of a maze trying to find them the first time though, for me anyway. :o

Worst, probably the Boole, on a Friday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Old Bar and Aras na Laoi are the worst for sure. Pharmacy Building are the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Celtise

I chanced the booles (ladies) today. Wasn't too bad but was rather disappointed at the lack of graffitti in there. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Max001

Ones nearest to the Aula Maxima are definitely a cut above. Lotsa marble etc etc :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Best toilets in UCC has to be the WGB! The worst toilets in UCC fair choice there be the old bar, the west wing and aula maxima!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Larkin91 wrote: »
    The Pharmacy buildings toilets are clearly the best..

I must take a trip out there some day ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 34 AnotherTool

Basement floor toilets in the Kane are surprisingly good seen as the rest of the building is so sh*t. WGB toilets are pretty sweet...

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭teddy b123

The toilets in the pharmacy building are nice if you can find them, its almost like going through a maze
    WGB ones are pretty sweet and seem to be cleaned every few hours, which can be an inconvienence

Advertisement