Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cleaning your contacts...

Options
  • 20-10-2010 5:29pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

For some reason I seem to have a lot of duplication in my contacts list, (HTC Desire) its seems to appear differently depending on where I am viewing my contacts. I backed up my contacts the other day using MyBackup - and it said there were 2000 or so. I'm guessing when it connected to my Google account it downloaded every address in there since Google adds every contact to your address book that you ever email etc.

Does anyone know a way in which I can easily clean this up?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

You can hide Gmail contacts, and just show phone contacts.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭gbob

And if you have duplicates in your gmail contacts you can select "merge duplicates", in the gmail settings online.

Advertisement