Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android blutooth powerpoint clicker

Options
  • 20-10-2010 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭

Hey
    Anybody know of a good app for android that lets you use your phone (in my case the desire) as a clicker for powerpoint presentations?

I know you can gmote but thats only over a wireless connection, i'm looking for a blutooth one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

A quick search in the Market gives:
    Remote Powerpoint Lite (bluetooth and wifi)

Or maybe you can bluetooth the slides from your phone directly to your PC or laptop?
    So have the slide in ThinkFree Show on your Desire, click on menu and File then Send and find your computer?
    Sorry, I don't have a machine to test it on. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Thanks but at 10dollars its a bit steep for that app, its free for less then ten slides, but generally my slideshows are more comprehensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭brendanL

Hmmm seems like an easy enough app to make... If I get enough time over the midterm I might mash one together. Software on the pc/laptop waiting for clicks and intiates them and app on the phone just sending the message to click every now and then.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭akamossie

gpad app and its free :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 echo59

"Remote for PowerPoint Lite" by Johan Brodin
    Free in the Apps Market. Connects via bluetooth or wifi, allows you to draw on the screen and view slides on the phone.

Advertisement