Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Itunes 10 "Revert" & "Apply" instead of sync!!

Options
  • 19-10-2010 10:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

i'm wondering if anyone can help me. i have the new iphone 4 and i downloaded the newest version of itunes (10.0.1). A few times i tried to sync movies i put on my itunes onto my iphone and i tried to sync my contacts with gmail contacts. When i ticked the boxes for synching movies or contacts the "sync" button in the bottom right corner would disapear and it would be replaced by 2 buttons, "revert" and "apply".

revert jus unchecks the box i ticked but apply brings up a pop up box that says that this will remove all my apps and their info from my iphone which i obviously dont want to happen.

my phone isnt jailbroken and i dont want to jailbreak it. i jus want to no wat im doing wrong and why these buttons are appearing instead of allowing me to sync

please help!!

Thanks a lot

Advertisement