Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for 3DO and Atari Jaguar

Options
  • 19-10-2010 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys, I am looking to buy a Atari Jaguar and a Panasonic FZ-1 3DO. I have tried to buy some on Ebay but the dealers keep out bidding me. Please Help......:rolleyes:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Hi Guys, I am looking to buy a Atari Jaguar and a Panasonic FZ-1 3DO. I have tried to buy some on Ebay but the dealers keep out bidding me. Please Help......:rolleyes:

How much are you planning to spend? You may just have to big high enough to make sure you win, the delivery cost of the 3DO can bump it a bit as there's a bit of weight in the old girl :D

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭alpahaeagle

Well the good news is I have just won a bid on an ATARI jag....Brill...Now have the following machines....

Atari Jaguar
    Atari Lynx
    Sega Master system II
    N64
    Sega Saturn
    Sega Dreamcast
    Nintendo Gamecube
    PS 1

Want to Get

3DO Panasonic F1-Z
    Super nintendo
    NES