Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AKG K-271 MKII

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Yeah I have a pair. They're nice headphones with a good sound.

I have nothing to compare them to though as they're my first (and only) good pair of headphones.

I emailed a guy from Thomann and he recommended them to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭madtheory

I have the Mk1, same audio specs as the Mk2. They're very comfy, of all the cans I have these can be worn for the longest time. The sound is sweet but not accurate especially the bass. Not possible to do a mix on them. Sennheiser HD25II have a much more accurate sound than these AKGs, definitely possible to do a mix on them.

I can't tell from the website what the difference is between mk1 and mk2. Funny thing is, they go on about how great the isolation is. Both the Sennheisers and the Beyerdynamic DT100/ 150 are superior in this regard. So perfect for mic positioning.

Advertisement