Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twin Tub washing machine?

Options
  • 19-10-2010 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭

Probably a bit of a stretch here, but my Nanny is looking for a twin tub washing machine to replace her ancient one that broke a while back. My mam has been searching all over the place to find one with no luck at all. We found a few places that sell them online but they don't ship to Ireland.

Does anyone know where we might be able to find one?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Try Quinnspares.ie (or maybe Exsparetise.com might have them too), they used to have them anyway, probably still do.

I dunno if they deal with the public, but I think they do.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Thanks very much Byte!

We'll give them a ring and see what happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

To the best of my knowledge quinnspares don't sell large household appliances,just parts and spares. I can't think of anyone OP sorry,I know someone was asking in work a while ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

hey,
    im not sure if this will help at all!
    o`meara camping sell a twin tub washing machine,
    WashingMachineTwinTub.JPG

its €149, im not sure it would be what your looking for though:confused:
    http://www.omearacamping.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mastercare

Probably a bit of a stretch here, but my Nanny is looking for a twin tub washing machine to replace her ancient one that broke a while back. My mam has been searching all over the place to find one with no luck at all. We found a few places that sell them online but they don't ship to Ireland.

Does anyone know where we might be able to find one?

hi there.
    we have twin tubs in stock at 299.00 euro inc vat.
    you can contact us at <SNIP>
    ask for alan.

[Mod] Please don't post phone numbers, reply by PM (click on the user's name and use the Private Message option)
    As the OP is two years old, I'd imagine he's sorted by now. [/Mod]

• Advertisement
Advertisement